High-demand travel positions are open for Registered Nurses with experience working as a liaison to assist individuals and families cope with complicated health or medical situations in the most effective way possible for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art area facility.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 2 years’ experience in case management.
- BSN preferred.
- Acute experience.
- Interqual experience preferred.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Who We Are
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture that’s been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to healthcare facilities across the U.S. since 2006. Our team’s commitment to travel nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that developed over 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.